Holiday.
Friday 21 November 2014 • 4:48 pm • 0 comments
School holiday has just began. Yayy. I donno either im happy or not. first, bcause there r lot of work need to be done and second it's school holiday kott. Meaning no school day for a month! Yes, only that.. Em however, Kerja sidang dah siap yay. Cuma pakej cuti bnyak gila. Well normal latu. Malas dah nak merungut. SPM lagi few days to go, chemistry n biology. Keep sado abang. Blajar rajin2, jangan keje makannnnnnnnn je, okay. Bye, that is all. 

*kalau rindu bagitau, nanti aye update. Hahahahahaha

OLD
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Hai , Najwa is here . But you can call me Wa , it is okay . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Thanks yaa ^^
Mood : Try to make my own day everyday ^.^
Status :Love me , love them , love you ♥

ChitChatting here ♥
Leave your footprint here



Awesome people ♥
Thanks for following me

Credits ♥
A big clap for them

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Najwa Damieya

Please let me know if i'm using yours without permission . Thank you .