Here , tell me .
Sunday 27 January 2013 • 10:23 pm • 0 comments


Now I know , why Allah send that mr. nobody into my life .
Allah want to tell me something that I hope I knew before .
Sorry ,
Now I know , how you feel when I keep bothering you .
Ask for the things you do not like .
Now I know , how discomfort you are .
And now ,
Please be honest to me .
Tell me the truth .
It is okay ,
I will try my best to accept it .
Because ,
I will not be someone else .
I am who I am now .

Please , tell me the truth .




#Here , help me with sharing your smile for wake me up .



OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Hai , Najwa is here . But you can call me Wa , it is okay . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Thanks yaa ^^
Mood : Try to make my own day everyday ^.^
Status :Love me , love them , love you ♥

ChitChatting here ♥
Leave your footprint here



Awesome people ♥
Thanks for following me

Credits ♥
A big clap for them

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Najwa Damieya

Please let me know if i'm using yours without permission . Thank you .