this is my work ,yeah !
Monday 5 December 2011 • 6:37 am • 0 comments


anda prnah alami smua ini ??jka tdak ,rsakn nya skrang !kahkahkah /glak kjam =="

Saya cubit pipi awak (ˇ▽ˇ)-c<ˇ_ˇ)


awak pun tumbok saya (¬_¬)-o)*з*)

saya pun majuk and nangis (TT.TT) (TT.TT)
... ...
tapi awak baik, awak sanggup berjoget2 sebab nak pujuk saya balek ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

then saya pun happy balek \(^.^)/ (^.^)V


#copy n paste ,boring time !

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Hai , Najwa is here . But you can call me Wa , it is okay . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Thanks yaa ^^
Mood : Try to make my own day everyday ^.^
Status :Love me , love them , love you ♥

ChitChatting here ♥
Leave your footprint here



Awesome people ♥
Thanks for following me

Credits ♥
A big clap for them

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Najwa Damieya

Please let me know if i'm using yours without permission . Thank you .