for the first time
Friday 23 December 2011 • 6:59 am • 0 comments


my girlfriend is a gumiho !!yeah ,i love karean drama for the first time .haha ,tu lh crita korea yg prtama wawa suka .obses x t'thap ngn crita tu .bess gilakk !da la hero and heroin dia kiut-miut ,hehe .korng pon mst suka tngok crita ni kn ?ap ,x pnah tngok ?nk tngok ?haa pgi cari kat youtube sana .haha ,sori .oke ,da lwat mlam ni ,.night !warghh ,tido time !assalamualaikum ^^ .

# my girlfriend is a gumiho >>mon - fri >>8.30 - 9.30 (wjib tngok ,jngan x tngok !!)

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Hai , Najwa is here . But you can call me Wa , it is okay . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Thanks yaa ^^
Mood : Try to make my own day everyday ^.^
Status :Love me , love them , love you ♥

ChitChatting here ♥
Leave your footprint here



Awesome people ♥
Thanks for following me

Credits ♥
A big clap for them

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Najwa Damieya

Please let me know if i'm using yours without permission . Thank you .